[Perform-Talk] Superfest is this weekend!
LightHouse for the Blind and Visually Impaired
lhnews at lighthouse-sf.org
Tue Oct 18 21:50:47 UTC 2016
5 Reasons to Buy Your Tickets Today
1. It’s Superfest’s 30th Anniversary and we’re having a big party!
2. The festival is emceed by 2 hilarious comedians with disabilities.
3. With a record number of submissions and films from around the globe, you'll love this line up!
4. Free access tours at The Contemporary Jewish Museum. Arrive early on Sunday for described and ASL interpreted tours of the museum.
5. Superfest is the most accessible film festival in the world—we have open captioning, audio description, live captioning, integrated seating for wheel chair riders, scent free zone, assisted listening devices, ASL interpreters, and more.
Saturday, October 22nd at 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
The Magnes Collection of Jewish Art and Life, Berkeley
Sunday, October 23rd at 1:00 p.m.
The Contemporary Jewish Museum, San Francisco
Superfest International Disability Film Festival
Tickets are now on sale for the 30th Anniversary Superfest International Disability Film Festival<http://www.superfestfilm.com/> co-coordinated by LightHouse for the Blind and San Francisco State’s Paul K. Longmore Institute On Saturday, October 22 and 23rd
Tickets to Saturday, October 22nd party and screenings at the Magnes Collection in Berkeley are available here.<http://lighthouse-sf.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f40e17a83bbae60b5969a0798&id=7f17b3f888&e=508a148ae1>
Tickets for Sunday, October 23rd screenings at the Contemporary Jewish Museum in San Francisco are available here. <http://lighthouse-sf.us8.list-manage.com/track/click?u=f40e17a83bbae60b5969a0798&id=8ad77970b4&e=508a148ae1>
More information about the Perform-Talk