[Perform-Talk] My First Theatre Audition

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 02:06:17 UTC 2017

Daniella, I think if I were doing this, I would find a story that might have
similar actions to the one you would be auditioning to perform for. Then I
would work on some little actions to go with it either by yourself if you
are that creative or with someone who is, and then just think of a short
song. I suspect you won't be doing the whole audition because I would
imagine there will be a lot of folks auditioning. Tell your story with a lot
of feeling. If you do no acting, then put yourself into it and imagine your
subject. That's what anyone would do and I think you are no different.
Cindy