[Perform-Talk] purchasing music online

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 05:33:01 UTC 2017

hello all,

well, since we are getting into the Christmas season and all music is
on my mind tonight I wanted to ask you all some advice/help on this
topic...

I have mainly have been using amazon to purchase my music which has
been cool but, I haven't gotten oon the iTunes bandwagon yet! well,
are other web sites out there to purchase music either free perhaps or
paid ones like amazon and iTunes which are accessible with jfw? I
already have a music library which I have gotten from friends and my
sister and, I also want to increase that with these reasources and,
also through my amazon folder too!

hugs,