[Perform-Talk] A New And Exciting Online Radio Station Goes Live Today!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 17:58:35 UTC 2017

hello there!

thanks for sending out this announcement for the launch of the
station! I was going to send this out for youbut, you decide to do it
anyway... oh well! I will definitely will be there for the launch of
this party and, also chating with you on air too! I am glad that you
added me to the skype saccount for thestation too!  well, I just
wanted to wish you good luck for the launch party take care and, I
will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy