[Perform-Talk] Meet Audio Book Narrator Susan ericksen And Help Us Raise Money To Grant A Child's Wish For Christmas

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 04:02:33 UTC 2017

hello chris,

thanks for the update on the radio a thon that 195theglobe did on air
this past weekend! that's awesome success and a wonderful way to raise
money for a wonderful cause too especially during the holiday season!
also, i'm also sooo happy for the success of the station and, the
wonderful contributions that all of us listeners who were there to
listen or for those who weren't able to listen in were there in spirit
to support a wonderful cause and to help out the station too!

thanks again and, I will talk to you dsoon!

hugs,
amy