[Perform-Talk] The Annual review Of The Top Songs of 2017 Airs Tonight

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 22 23:57:08 UTC 2017

Hi All!
Join us tonight at 8 PM eastern on 195 The Globe for my annual holiday
presentation of The Top 30 Songs of 2017, as reported by
billboard.com. It's not the hot 100 chart, but it's a look at the
songs most played on radio in the United States.
Along the way, hear my thoughts on various songs, connections between
the songs, and hear some tracks from the past that were popular at one
time, too.

Since I think it would be cool for you to meet some of our other djs
and listeners, fire up your Teamtalk client during the show and add
tthub.org
ports
10064
to your client so you can talk with us. There's also twitter. You can
tweet me at
195_theglobe
using the
#globeonair
hash tag.
And most importantly, you can tune in at
http://www.195theglobe.com/index.php/about
Ask Alexa to play 195 The Globe on Tunein
or even listen by phone by calling
1-605-468-5783
Regardless of how you choose to listen, I hope you'll join us for a
fun-filled Friday of musical memories, laughter, and more. It's four
hours of fun starting at 8 PM eastern, then stay tuned for Liz's World
Of Music afterwards.
Join the fun, and let's see who gets to #1 for the year!