[Perform-Talk] Accessible acoustic Guitar Effects Processor

Cameron Strife cameron at cameronstrife.com
Mon Jan 9 02:49:29 UTC 2017

Hi. Wow I would love to play that Martin!

Check out the fishman aura preamp pedals... They give you eq,
compression, reverb I believe, and can help with a weak pickup signal
as they can inject some modeled acoustic body imaging into your
signal. They really do a great job!

the tc helican voice live acoustic gives you much the same in pedal
form but also gives you a second channel with eq, compression, and
effects etc for voice.

And, if you ever want to upgrade the pickup in your martin, there are
amazing options now that do not require drilling etc like the old barn
door style systems... I can give you more info on that later if you
wish.

Let us know what you end up checking out!

Also, if you're interested in something with on board amplification
and a USb recording interface, I'm selling my excellent fender
Acoustisonic 150w stereo solo pa and acoustic amp. It's very lite and
you can carry it in one hand! It has two on board speakers, headphone
jack, line out for recording or to feed a pa mixer etc, USB recording
output, two channels, digital effects, chorus, reverb, delay, vibrato
etc, acoustic guitar images to enhance your guitar sound if you wish,
two eqs, phantom power, and even has some electric guitar amp models
built in too if you're also an electric player. If you'd like more
info on that, shoot me a message off list...

Thanks,

Cameron.