[Perform-Talk] Accessible acoustic Guitar Effects Processor

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 9 18:08:38 UTC 2017

Cameron,

	Thanks for the message. I got another reply off-list that
recommended the Fishman preamp. From what I gather on this, it doesn't have
an EQ, per se, but has a notch filter and is preset to EQ an acoustic
guitar. Is this the same gear you mention? Since I am using a Fishman
pic-up, this might be a good addition.

	As for playing my Martin, if you are anywhere I am, I will likely
have my guitar with me and you are welcome to take it for a ride!

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.