[Perform-Talk] sad bews

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Jul 1 03:59:55 UTC 2017

hello all, well, I have some sad news to tell you all! I won't be
attending convention this year! I tried posting many requests for a
roommate and, I didn't get any response from both perform-talk and
Colorado-talk. I trid sending a roommate request to nfbmi list serv
which didn't get sent for some reason.... I'm soooo sad of this and,
it breaks my heart that I won't be there with you all meet old and new
friends! I will be listening to convention on nfb.org and, also
listening to the stream on kjscradio for the nabs seminar and, also
for the talent show! I will definitely will be ther for sure next
year!  I'm going to use my voucher for southwest to go and visit my
girlfriend who is sighted in Michigan either the 3rd week in august or
sometime in September. so, that's all for now take care and, I will
talk to you all soon!     hugs, from amy