[Perform-Talk] sound and sight volume 2

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Jul 1 20:52:54 UTC 2017

hello all, well, I know that convention is next week but, I was going
through my pad folder on my documents and, I only have the
presentation that the division did in 2007 which I have theachreive
which I have which I got off the pad web site well, I don't have the
presentation that was done for sound and sight volume 2 since it
wasn't posted to the web site. so, I was wondering if anyone could
send to me through dropbox or sendspace a copy of that presentation
that would be great!  you can do this for me sometime after convention
or in august I'm not in any hurry... my email address is
amieelsabo at gmail.com.    thanks again and, I will talk to you all
soon!       hugs to all, amy