[Perform-Talk] Attention Performing Arts Regarding Publicizing Convention Events

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sun Jul 2 21:41:32 UTC 2017

hello david and all, yes, I got the notes/show announcemnts for the
show for tonight! I hope that you all who are a part of the division
from pad and the other nfb divisions/groups come onto the show in hour
3 to give their announcements for the divisions/groups for national
convention. since you all know I won't be ther at national convention
due to many personal issues!  so, that's all for now take care all,
and I look forward to interacting with you all on air tonight!
hugs, amy