[Perform-Talk] The Welcome To Colorado Djd Invasion Show Is Happening Tonight

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Mon Jul 3 04:15:13 UTC 2017

hello david, well, I know that this is a late notice since I'm now
cleaning out my in box from gmail which has been for a long time
inded! it was due to many personal issues inmy life which you already
knew via off line. well,, I did receive this notice through the nabs-l
and, I listened to the show via my computer which you knew of that!
well, that's all for now my dear take care and, I will talk to you
soon!     hugs always, from amy