[Perform-Talk] Division Committees

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Mon Jul 3 16:50:41 UTC 2017

hello lizzy, thanks for communicating with me in working with you on
membership for the division. that's great that we can communicate
about some ideas for me in helping out the division for membership. I
will email you off list after convention for sure... if I don't
communicate with you for some reason or not then I will call you or
you can call me. my cell is 303-588-7725.  thank again and, I will
talk to you soon!      hugs, amy