[Perform-Talk] Special events committee members needed

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Tue Jul 4 01:50:08 UTC 2017

hello catalyn and all, well, I'm catching up with all of my emails
since I have been off the list for almost a year or so due to personal
issues in my life... sorry, for the late note... I would love to help
out in this commit. I have a background in pr in both nonprofit and
media relations. I would love to serve on this commit. as for doing
conference calls, special events, or whatever I can serve in that
capacity. if you are interested email me off list because I have a few
ideas, comments, and suggestions for this committee. thanks again and,
I look forward to serving in this committee.     hugs, amy