[Perform-Talk] pad news

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Jul 8 19:17:38 UTC 2017

hello Julie and all,
first of all thanks Julie for posting to the nfbnet klists about the
announcements about the divismeeting and all of the events and
activities that afre going to be held at convention. I read the agenda
that you sent a a attachment and, it look awesome! I'm gonna miss a
awesome meeting. thanks for posting it here. I'm going to miss you all
at convention in participating all of the events of the division but,
you all with be in my heart and thoughts throughout the entire week. I
also love the fuundraisers that the division is going to do especially
the singing telegram. what a awesome idea. I hope it's a success!
anyway, I will be listening to the stream of the talent show which I
believe is Friday night through my laptop.
well, that's all for now take care and, hopefully we can meet in person someday.

hugs, amy