[Perform-Talk] pad dues

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Mon Jul 10 23:33:19 UTC 2017

hello Julie and all,
I hope that you are all having a good time at convention and, for of
you who aren't there like myself Ihope that your's re summer is going
well!

I know that the division meeting is Wednesday like it said in the
agenda for the convention and, I cannot attend since I'm not at
convention but, I want to rejoin and keep my membership in the
division so, who do I send my contact information to? also, does the
division have a paypal account and, if so can someone post the link
here? if there's not a paypal account for the division who do I send
my money to?  thanks again and, have a wonderful meeting on Wednesday.

sincerely, amy