[Perform-Talk] sound in sight volume 1

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Sat Jul 15 05:08:51 UTC 2017

hello all,
I hope that you all are doing well and, are all having a good time at
convention and, I hope that anyone of you attended the talent show
tonight there in person or via the internet which I did and, I thought
that it was sensational! even though there were some major problems
with the stream I could be wrong but, I can't comment on that! well,
here's my question and, I need some advice from you all and, hopefully
someone can help me out here on this list!
I know that cdbaby put out the sound in sight volume 1 album and, I
lost the cd version which I purshed that summer via mail since there
wasn't a way for you to download albums or songs like you can today
through amazon and iTunes. I did a search for the album in mp3 format
and, it didn't list all of the results in the page even though there
were 6 searches in that field. so, I was wondering if anyone here on
the list can email me to this list the link for this album fromcdbaby
or is this album on amazon or it