[Perform-Talk] Relive The Performing Arts Division Showcase Of Talent On KJSC Radio Tonight

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 18:25:07 UTC 2017

Hello All!
Whether you're recovering from the nfb convention, or whether you're
just going about your normal life schedule, I hope this message finds
you well.
While this year's nfb convention may be in the past, you can relive
part of the convention experience, as tonight, at 8 PM eastern on KJSC
Radio, we'll be re-airing the talent show, from the first act to the
announcement of the prize winners!
You can also learn during the stream how you can get a copy of your
performance if you were in the talent show.
To keep up with some comments that will be out on social media, follow
kjscradio
on twitter or the
#nfb17 hash tag.

To tune in to the stream, you can
1. Search for
KJSC Radio
on the tunein radio app
2. Visit
http://onj.me/kjscradio
to get the stream playing in your browser
Or for additional listening options, visit
http://kjscradio.com/classic/radio.php

Relive your favorite performances and more with tonight's re-airing of
the NFB Performing Arts Division's Showcase Of Talent!

See you tonight!