[Perform-Talk] Relive The Performing Arts Division Showcase Of Talent On KJSC Radio Tonight

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Thu Jul 20 23:38:15 UTC 2017

hello there!
thanks as always for posting this announcement about the talent show
to the list. like I said on the nabs list serv I will catch the first
part since I missed it because of the kitty issue that I mentioned to
you on the phone on Monday night lol! anyway, I will catch the first
part and, then I will do other stuff since I heard it all when it was
live on air which I thought imo was awesome!  so, that's all for now I
hope that many people listen to it and, can relive many memories from
it who were there and, for those who weren't there like myself:)  so,
that's all for now take care and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs always,
amy  any