[Perform-Talk] ot/tellme

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 22:52:50 UTC 2017

hello all,
I hope that you all are doing well this evening... anyway, do you any
of you remember the toll free service called tell-me? well, it's back
but, it's through a long distance number. a colleague of mine who
lives in Minnesota now who use to live in Michigan just where I'm
originally from. well, she finally came to visit me last august which
was shocking! and, she told me of this service. so, here's the number
for it if you all want to use it and, also put it into your contacts
on your cell phones... it's 1-408-752-8052.

anyway, it's just food for thought... take care all and, happy listening!

hugs,