[Perform-Talk] clarification of advertisement

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 30 19:24:03 UTC 2017

hello all,
I hope that you all are doing well today! anyway, I'm sorry that I
wasn't clarify on the service called tell me. some of you might
remember it but, for those of you don't know what it is then I will
explain to you all so, if you are interested in using the service then
go and do so.... tell me is a servie where you speak into your phone
to get thwe weather, sports, movies, news, stocks, travel, sports
etc... it's updated daily and, all you do is speak into your cell
phone or land line... so, if you want to get on this band wagon and,
then go and do it!  this is just for fyi only... so, it's up to you to
and do it! take care all and, I hope to you enjoy it!

hugs,