[Perform-Talk] itunes

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 03:56:40 UTC 2017

hello all,
I hope that you all are having a good evening so far! anyway, I had to
reload iTunes back onto my laptop because when I deleted parts of the
software it didn't work so, I hade to reinstall it again! well, I have
decide to use it as my media player for playing my music on my
computer from my cd collection which I have ripped onto my computer
and, also from friends collections. well, I went to my amy grant
folder on my music folder and, then I clicked on the album titled
house of love which I wanted to hear and, then I selected all of the
songs that were in that album folder and, then I hit enter to listen
to it and, it skipped to other songs instead of the first one in the
album. I went to fix this problem in the settings I believe nd, I
couldn't find it! so, here's my question how do I go about and, set
the settings to do this and, what keys by using jfw do I do this to
play this album in order? please let me know how this is done by using
iTunes on a computer instead of using a ciphone since I don't have one
because of my rare syndrome I have major fine and gross motor issues
so, I don't have a Iphone or any of the apple products!  thanks again
for all of your help and, I will taljk to you soon!

hugs,