[Perform-Talk] sendspace help please!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 04:55:04 UTC 2017

hello all!

well, i'm trying to sending my Christmas folder to a friend of mine
via email and, i'm having problems! I have tried uploading the entire
folder to my sendspace folder and, I cannot do it! do, I have to
upload all of my files in my entire Christmas folder or can I do the
Christmas folder which I have been doing already? I have done a copy
and paste of these folders and, I have also done this into the
sendspace wizard too. is there a way I can send/upload my Christmas or
any of my music folders to people through using sendspace?

thanks,