[Perform-Talk] amazon music

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 02:42:07 UTC 2017

hello all,

well, a bleaded thanksgiving to you all! I hope that you all had a
good holiday with family and friends... I had mentioned on this list
on how to lisrten to my amazon music folder which is through the
amazon music stream online. Ihave downloaded the amazon music desktop
version which isn't accessible at all! I asked for people here on this
to help me out but, no success on this! so, how do I go about in
listening to my amazon music which I have bought in the mp3 store
through my computer offline and, how do I go about in transferring it
to my mp3player so, I can listen to them?

thanks,