[Perform-Talk] Nashville NFB Chapter Interview With New Member Ginny Owens

Jimmy jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 02:50:03 UTC 2017

Dear friends,
 I wanted to share the interview I had with Ginny Owens, our newest member to our federation family! I hope the following link will allow you to listen to the interview.Thanks
https://www.dropbox.com/s/6vcvud2uk0fjd17/Interview%20With%20Ginny%20Owens.mp3?dl=0

James Alan Boehm
Phone: 901-483-1515
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Refer NFB correspondences to:
secretary at nfb-tn.org

"Blindness never limits- Low expectations do! Live the life you want!"