[Perform-Talk] Special Guest:Nashville NFB Chapter: Ginny Owens!

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 02:49:02 UTC 2017

hello james,
thanks for sharing this announcement with all of us! this is exciting
news.. I hope that many of us on this list will tune and listen into
the call. I will try to make this call. also, does ginney have a web
site perhaps and, can this call be done through skype at all or if
people cannot attend this call due to personal commitments or miss
itcall is there a way we can get a acopy of this call or know where we
can get a copyas a archieve of it?  thanks again forposting this to
the list and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy