[Perform-Talk] ncis information

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 07:48:20 UTC 2018

hello all,

I know that jule posted to this list a few months ago about a cast
casting call for someone to audition for the part on the cbs drama
ncis. I tried reading through a pdf document on what the actress part
is going to be all about and, I couldn't read it. so, do I need to
contact the person who sent out the email that Julie forwarded to this
list?  also, do they know when this episode is going to air on cbs
since it was taped in the beginning of march so, when it aires on tv I
will be sure to watch it and, also post the information of it to the
list or someone else on this list can do that as well too?

thanks a bunch and, I will talk to you all soon.

hugs,