[Perform-Talk] clarification from employment post

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 08:03:54 UTC 2018

hello all,

well, I'm soooo bad! well, I need to get to bed but, I wanted to
clarify something that I forgot to put in my post in looking for
employment in the ny area for motivational speaking but, I do have
experience in the field of internet radio I'm looking in the field of
media relations in either t.v., rradio, or newspaper. but, radio is my
passion and, I am good on that.. so, please help me with the note in
the post of finding work in the field of media relations for resources
for finding work in the ny area?  sory, for the late rambling...

thanks a bunch,