[Perform-Talk] Introduction

Roanna Bacchus rbacchus228 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 14:45:06 UTC 2018

Dear Members,

My name is Roanna Bacchus and I am visually impaired. As a toddle, I attended the Perkins School For The Blind where I began learning to read and write braille. While I was in high school I participated in the choir on a regular basis. In two thousand eight I decided to join my church choir for the Christmas season. I am passionate about advocating for individuals with visual impairments especially when it comes to ensuring that all blind students learn braille.