[Perform-Talk] ncis episode on cbs

Maria pinkrose101 at att.net
Sun Apr 22 05:46:12 UTC 2018

Hi Amy,

I actually auditioned for the role and this is why I know that many blind actresses auditioned.  The day I auditioned, there were about 15 other blind ladies auditioning.  I was ok with not getting the role as long as they hired someone who was actually blind.  I don't think it's ok for this to happen and, let me tell you, it happens all of the time.  Would it be ok to hire a white person to play the role of a black person as long as they consulted a black person first?  I'm sorry, but to me this is unacceptable.  I sincerely hope that one day the disabled  community will be included in this industry, and not just as consultants.

Thanks,
Maria