[Perform-Talk] ncis episode on cbs

Joseph Bundy joseph.bundy92 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 05:55:37 UTC 2018

There has been some famous blind actors. The girl who played Kimmy on
the show Rug Rats was blind. They converted all of her scripts into
braille.

--
Take Care and God Bless

Joseph S. Bundy
1405-693-4771
Josephbundy92 at gmail.commm

For I am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for
salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the
Greek.-Romans 1:16
For we walk by faith, not by sight.-2 Corinthians 5:7
Seeing that His divine power has granted to us everything pertaining
to life and godliness, through the true knowledge of Him who called us
by His own glory and excellence.-2 Peter 1:3
Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will
bmount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired,
They will walk and not become weary.-Isaiah 40:31
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one
comes to the Father but through Me.-John 14:6
He must increase, but I must decrease.-John 3:30