[Perform-Talk] ncis episode on cbs

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 06:04:49 UTC 2018

oh my gosh! I almost forgot about the actress who did the voice for
rudragts!  her name was Dianne quan and, as a matter of fact she was a
speaker at general sessions at the nfb national convention in
Louisville, ky in 2002. I knew of her through a article that was
written about her in usa today in the life section and, she was also
featured the summer or which issue of the nickeloden magazine. I will
try to find those articles if anyone is interested in me posting them
here on the list

btw, sory for the misspellings it's late here so, I do apologize for
that  lol.....

hugs,
amy!