[Perform-Talk] Welcome In Your Weekend With Variety Unpredictability And Fun On Tonight's Djd Invasion Show

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 19:48:45 UTC 2018

hello david,

thanks as always for posting the announcement about Friday night's
show to the list. i'm just now checking my email now after not being
in front of my computer for a few days. i'm sorry again that I missed
the show again. I was going to tune in but, I got sick on Friday night
and, also my eyes were so bad that I had to put in eye drops and, then
I went to sleep. I was going to tune into it through my alexa in my
bedroom but, oh well!  I hope it was a success as usual!  well, that's
all for now take care and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy