[Perform-Talk] Welcome In Your Weekend With Variety Unpredictability And Fun On Tonight's Djd Invasion Show

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sun Aug 5 23:45:43 UTC 2018

Amy,  I have repeatedly warned you not to send personal messages on
this list.  Because you refuse to comply, I have3 placed you on
"Moderated status."  This means that any message you post is held,
and must be approved by me first.

I am sorry to have to do this -- but this is a long-standing problem.

David Andrews, List Owner

---
https://www.avg.com