[Perform-Talk] Excellent Opportunity for Blind Actors

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 19:59:09 UTC 2018

Good afternoon,

The following link and information were sent to me by Marilee
Talkington, the blind actress who spoke at our 2018 national
convention.  This is a two-week workshop in New York City for disabled
actors.  The application deadline is August 22.  So I was advised to
share this right away!  :)  Let's see some blind actors applying for
this great opportunity!  Here's the link

http://queenstheatre.org/node/209

--
Julie A. McGinnity
MM Vocal Performance, 2015; President, National Federation of the