[Perform-Talk] ot/contact information

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 23:48:56 UTC 2018

hello all,

I don't think this is the place to ask this but, I need some help
here.. I don't have dennis summland's current email address and, I
only had his old one when I was cleaning out my address book over the
weekend. so, could someone here on this email me off list Dennis's
current email address because I need to contact him in having him help
me in getting information to put togethwer a brochure in promoting the
division which I want to have put together asap?

thanks,