[Perform-Talk] Film by the blind festival

Maria pinkrose101 at att.net
Thu Aug 9 20:16:37 UTC 2018

Hi guys!

Join us for a festival of 7 original short films- each starring, written by,
produced by, and directed by BLIND FILMMAKERS!

Sunday August 26th- at our 3pm or 7pm showing - 1 hr run time-  Location:
THE BLUE DOOR - 9617 Venice Blvd, Culver City, CA, 90232

All proceeds go to keeping our "Film by the Blind" program running- thank
you for your support in this effort to provide the blind community with the
tools they need to create their own work!

$10 TICKETS LINK BELOW ---->

<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/los-angeles-blind-film-festival-tickets-488407
15896?aff=utm_source%3Deb_email%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnew_ev
ent_email&utm_term=eventurl_text>
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/los-angeles-blind-film-festival-tickets-4884071
5896?aff=utm_source%3Deb_email%26utm_medium%3Demail%26utm_campaign%3Dnew_eve
nt_email&utm_term=eventurl_text

Thank you so much!

The greatness comes not when things are always going well for you.

But the greatness comes when you're really tested,

when you take some knocks, some disappointments, when sadness comes...

Because only if you've been in the deepest valley

can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain.