[Perform-Talk] Join The 195 The Globe Facebook Group And Ring In The Weekend With The Djd Invasion

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 18:20:38 UTC 2018

Greetings Everyone!
welcome to another Friday night, and you know what that means. It's
time for another Djd Invasion show on 195 The Globe, starting at 8 PM
eastern and going til midnight. That's four hours of fun and great
music.
Before going further though, I'd like to invite you to our 195 The
Globe facebook group, where you can hear about my shows and others
too. To check out our group, visit
https://m.facebook.com/groups/293344851146439?refid=27
Log in, send your request to join, and you'll be added quickly.
Now, for what you can expect from tonight's show....
Whether you're looking for music to make you dance, a catchy tune or
two, we've got you covered tonight, plus your requests too.
Speaking of said requests, beginning at 6 PM eastern til midnight, you
will be able to visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy
to search my music library for a request to brighten up your evening.
During the show, you can also interact and say hi via teamtalk at
tthub.org
ports 10064
and join the listener's hangout. You can grab Teamtalk for pc or mac at
http://www.bearware.dk
or find it on the google or apple stores for mobile devices.
Listening is easy to do too. Simply visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/index.php/about
for various ways you can tune in.
Additionally, you can ask google or alexa to play 195 The Globe on Tunein.
If you have the oo  Tunes app, you can find 195 The Globe there, too.
Simply do a search for us under the search tab.
Or put the following into your favorite media player:
http://listen.195theglobe.com:8009/stream
Lastly, if you prefer using the telephone, you can liste by phone by dialing
605-468-5783
Regardless of how you tune in, I hope you'll ring in the weekend with
The Djd Invasion tonight. See you later!