[Perform-Talk] The Controvertial Showcase Of Talent Stream, Christmas In July And More On Tonight's Djd Invasion Show

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 00:50:46 UTC 2018

hello david,

thanks as always for posting this announcement about tonight's show to
the list. I will try to tune in through my computer since I can't play
the station on my alexa. as for the show as in being a somewhat
tribute to Christmas in july I know that is something that you wanted
to do but, I believe that Christmas should stay in December not in
july but, that's just my opion on that topic... as to the talent show
for the performing arts division I did listen to it myself and, I too
also have some comments to also address here since I don't have my
mmicropphone to chat with you all on the air either in the tty room or
on skype due to personal issues and, I haven't had a chance to get a
new one since my nephew hid it and, well, it's gone! I have forgotten
to get a new one oh well!  as to the talent show I had many problems
in listening to it! I couldn't hear it at all and, I tried blasting my
speaker to hear it in the web player on the site and, it was sooo bad!
 I know that the mics there were not working at all and, the due to
the soundsystem there in the room wasn't that much help either! I then
turned it off and, then I wasn't going to listen it anymore... so, I
tried listening to it through iTunes which finally got much better
but, it didn't get better until it got close to the midle of it or the
end of it! but, I did hang on for your sake and, I listened to the
entire end!  I always enjoying listening to you on the air and, i'm
sorry that things are going bad for you right now and, I hope that
they get better for you tonight!

well, that's all for now take care and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy