[Perform-Talk] accessible e-book readers and audiable

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 03:17:53 UTC 2018

hello all,
I hope that you all are doing well this evening!  well, I need your
opinion and advice on this topic so, here I go... I have a victor
stream for playing my music but, I also want a accessible book player
to play my mp3 files and e books on it! I want to players instead of
using only one player. so, besides the amazon kindell which I cannot
use since it's all touch pad since I also have problems besides
blindness which ebook player is there out there I can get through any
web site out there to play mp 3 files and my e books?  also, I want to
get a subscription to audiable is it accessible and, is it worth the
money to subscribe to it if you only use a little bit or not?  i'm
just curious that's all!  thanks again and, i look forward to hearing
from you all soon!

hugs,