[Perform-Talk] Relive The 18th Annual Showcase Of Talent From This Year's Convention Tonight

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 01:56:22 UTC 2018

hello david,

sorry, that i'm now checking my email and, i'm now reading this
message. i'm sorry that I missed the replay of this year's talent show
which you reaired last sunday on the globe. unfortunately, I had to
miss it for some reason which I don't remember off hand.. yes, I did
listen to all of it bedsides the last song which was indeed cut off
due to that technical problem.. but, I also if I would've known of it
ahead of a time I probably wouldn't have tuned since I listened the
entire of it all when it was aired live on air from convention! yes,
there were many problems due to those technical problems but, I
thought it was pretty good to all of them. I have lareday told you of
them so, I won't repeat them to you here... as a matter of fact can I
get a copy of that performance from this year's talent show sent to me
via email from sendspace or not so, I can have a copy of it to hear
the fixed version of it due to the one which imo was okay or not?  if
you want to post it to the list that would be cool or, you can of
course send it to me privately or not? but, it would be cool to post
it to the list of course you know which you usually do:)  well, that's
all for now take care and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs always,
amy