[Perform-Talk] Welcome In The Weekend With Some Fun Tunes And More On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 19:28:23 UTC 2018

Greetings All, and welcome To Friday!
If you're ready for the weekend and feeling like you want to have some
fun, then I invite you to celebrate the weekend with The Djd Invasion
on 195 The Globe, tonight, starting at 8 PM eastern.
We've got some cheesy tracks, some oldies mainly in the beginning,
pop, country, and even your requests too!
Speaking of those, start making those at 6 PM eastern til midnight at
http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy
And while you're at it, feel free to say hi at any time during the
show on Teamtalk at
tthub.org
ports 10064
or on skype at
live at 195theglobe.com
or by phone at
951-525-6562

Here are some good listening options for you:
1. Visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/index.php/about
for various ways to tune in.
2. Ask google or alexa to play 195 The Globe on Tunein
3. Check our our web based browser player at
http://www.195theglobe.com/webplayer.php
4. Put the following into your media player of choice:
http://streaming.live365.com/a19766
5. Use the Tunein radio app or OOTunes to find 195 The Globe and
listen that way.

With so many ways to listen, you should find a way to join us for some
fun, good music, conversation and more on tonight's Djd Invasion show
on the globe, so tune in, and let's welcome in the weekend together!
See you tonight!