[Perform-Talk] Technical Help Needed for PAD Talent Show at National Convention

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 14:13:02 UTC 2018

hello chris and all,

well, as to this request well, I don't have that or those resources to
help you out in this matter or the station in that matter. my
background is in media relations but, not in that field.. which i'm
sorry to direct to you! but, maybe I can help you out somehow.. I will
forwardthis message onto the nfb of mi list and, also to the nfb of co
list too and, i'm sure that someone in that field can assit you all on
this matter for the performing arts division and, also for the radio
station too!

thanks for the information and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy