[Perform-Talk] Spread Some Positivity And Welcome in The Holiday Weekend On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Jun 2 14:21:50 UTC 2018

I have warned you publicly and private about sending private messages
to people via this list. If you continue I will have to remove your
name from the list, and block you from subscribing.  If you want to
write David, and discuss his weekend, please do so in private e-mail,
not via this list.

David Andrews, List Owner

---
https://www.avg.com