[Perform-Talk] Celebrate The Start Of A Weekend And Have Fun Tonight With The Djd Invasion On 195 The Globe

David Dunphy discoduck221 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 20:00:24 UTC 2018

It's almost near the end of June,
It's Friday night, and it's time for some tunes!
Tune in at 8 PM eastern to the 195 The Globe station,
As we present another Djd Invasion.
Some new a cappella music and variety will make up tonight's lineup,
along with your interactions and requests!
Starting at 7 PM eastern tonight, you'll be able to begin searching my
music library for your favorite tune at
http://www.195theglobe.com/dunphy
Then at 8 PM eastern, and for four hours total, The Djd Invasion will
take to the air, and getting in contact during the show and listening
are both easy to do.
You can interact by joining me on Teamtalk at
tthub.org
ports 10064
in the listener's hangout.
You can also tweet in your requests to
195_TheGlobe
using the
#globeonair hash tag.
And you can listen in one of three awesome ways:
1. Visit
http://www.195theglobe.com/index.php/about
2. Ask google or alexa to play 195 The Globe on Tunein and/or search
for 195 The Globe on the Tunein app or web site
3. Or put the following into your favorite media player of choice:
http://listen.195theglobe.com:8762/stream

Regardless of how you tune in, interact, or both, I hope you'll help
me to welcome in another weekend with another fun and energetic Djd
Invasion on 195 The Globe, I hope to see you there!