[Perform-Talk] Celebrate The Start Of A Weekend And Have Fun Tonight With The Djd Invasion On 195 The Globe

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 21:06:55 UTC 2018

hello david,

thanks for as always for posting the announcement for Friday's show to
the list. i'm sorry that I missed it again! I have been busy with some
stuff for the past weekend and, i'm now just checking my messages. I
too can't believe that june is almos close to the end of the month!
this summer has flown so fast so far!  also, I hope that you also had
many listeners and, I also glad that you still playyour acappala music
too! well, that's all for now take care and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy