[Perform-Talk] Volunteers Needed at Convention

Katelyn MacIntyre katelynmacmusic at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 20:15:44 UTC 2018

Hello friends,
Will you be attending this year’s National Convention? Would you like to spend a bit of time serving this division? If so, we need your help!
The NFB Performing Arts Division is seeking volunteers to assist with our exhibit hall table A44 and some of our events!
Please email us at nfbpad at gmail.com with which of the following you would be willing and able to commit to.

A shift at our exhibit hall table A44, one or more of the following times:
Wednesday, July 4th
11:00-1:00pm –
1:00-3:00pm –
3:00-5:00pm –

Thursday, July 5th
8:30-10:30am –
10:30-12:45pm –
4:00-5:00pm –

Friday, July 6th
12:00-1:45pm –
7:00-9:00pm –

Saturday, July 7th
12:00-1:45pm –

Our Ballroom Dancing Workshops on Thursday, July 5th: any time throughout the event, from 6:15-9:30pm, helping marshal, welcoming participants, forming lines during the lessons, etc. anything is helpful!

The Eighteenth Annual Showcase of Talent on Saturday, July 7th. Arrive at 6:30pm, and assist with marshaling, organizing the line, manning the stage entrance/exit, etc.

Please email nfbpad at gmail.com with your interest and availability.
Thank you all so much! We are truly looking forward to gathering together in Orlando and building the National Federation of the Blind!
Warmest Regards,

~Katelyn MacIntyre, M.M.
www.katelynmac.com
www.facebook.com/KatelynMacMusic
@KatelynMacMusic
Vice President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division