[Perform-Talk] 2018 PAD Elections

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 21:54:47 UTC 2018

hello Julie,
thanks for posting this news to the list. this sounds interesting and,
i'm glad that you decided to outline the requirements for all of the
positions for the membership and leadership for the division. I also
like that you want this division to work as a team which is good and
true indeed for making all divisions in the nfb a success! I will
email you off the list on the questions on the election process.

thanks again and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy