[Perform-Talk] Meet Michael Hingson From Aira And Join Us For The Send Off To Orlando Party On Tonight's Djd Invasion

Amy Sabo amieelsabo at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 01:43:26 UTC 2018

hello david,

thanks as always for posting the announcement for tonight's show on
the list. I always enjoying reading your show announcents on the list
and, of course also replying to them too! I will try to tune into the
show hopefully, at sometime this evening but, unfortunately I won't be
attending convention this year which I have told you offlist. I
couldn't get a roommate to cut down on the cost due to my financial
issues from this year!  I would love to tune in but, I kinda of feel
sorta of sad and, I don't think that the fun and good music would
cheer me up!  anyway, I wish that I could be there with you and, also
have fun at convention this year but, it couldn't be helped!  anyway,
I hope that you have a good show and, also have a wonderful time at
convention this year!  I will be listening to all of the stream
coverage of the convention through either my laptop or my alexa too
and, also trying to stay cool here in co due to the heat! well, that's
all for now take care and, I will talk to you soon!

hugs,
amy