[Perform-Talk] Meet Michael Hingson From Aira And Join Us For The Send Off To Orlando Party On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Jun 30 02:25:02 UTC 2018

This is your absolute last warning.  I have repeatedly publicly, and
privately told you not to post private messages on our lists, and you
insist on doing so.  If you do it again I will remove your address,
anb ban you from rejoining!

I don't know how to be any clearer with you!

David Andrews, List Owner

---
https://www.avg.com